An email newsletter is a great way to build customer loyalty and increase the value of your brand. But only if your subscribers actually sign up and read it.
If your email marketing newsletter is going to be successful, it needs to inspire people to open, read, and act on your email over and over again.
To improve the chances of a highly successful newsletter campaign, follow these four tips.
1. Focus the purpose or goal for the campaign.
You must have a clear and specific target in mind to keep your campaign tight, focused, and in control. Consider the following examples:
- Improve the open rate from 15% to 25% in the next campaign
- Generate 50 new orders for a specific product in twenty-four hours
- Achieve a repeat customer rate of 10% in the next month
- Drive 500 readers to a specific page on your site in a week
To develop your campaign goals, it may help to use the SMART formula. These goals are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and time-bound.
2. Craft compelling subject lines.
Power Words can increase your open rate by as much as 14 percent. Using the right subject line piques interest, tantalizes, and excites. Here are the top eight subject line formulas to get your emails opened.
3. Write amazing content.
4. Build your efforts around your CTA.
Does your goal rely on a click-through to your site? Make your CTA clear and easy. It helps to start with your CTA and build your email newsletter from there.
- Targeted Marketing
- Personalized Content
- Lead Generation
- Added Value
BROWSE OUR WEBSITE
Sat - Sun: CLOSED